Thinking about the role of reflection in this project has got me looking through some past presentations I have given to students. Recently while working with year 1 Textile Design students at Norwich NUA where I work as a Senior Lecturer I ran a workshop on the subject. https://www.slideshare.net/l.bicknell/17-10-17-reflective-practice 
some of the questions we might ask are -
what happened? 
why did it happen? 
what do I think about this?  
what should I do as a result of this?  
advice
write often
write freely - without hesitation
write down stuff even if it's not relevant - who knows?


Comments

  1. The slides are great - we are going to have to really hammer home the reflective nature of the portfolio during your artist sessions.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

...and everybody brought their laptops (Day 1)

3D Printing in Healthcare & Drawing Workshop - Week 4